Private Solutions Agency is seeking experienced and qualified Private investigators to conduct investigations in diverse communities across Ontario, Nationally and Internationally.
We are an equal opportunity employer;
Diversity is our greatest strength.
Current Job Openings
(Updated July 2020)
Private Investigators (Current Positions Available)
Join our growing team across Ontario! We offer competitive wages, exciting case opportunities and support to allow you to grow as professional investigators.
Applicants must first submit the contact form at the bottom of this page, prior to sending any documents for review.
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
- Windsor / London / Sarnia
- Kitchener / Waterloo / Guelph
- Owen Sound / Bruce Peninsula / Kincardine
- Greater Toronto Area
- Peterborough / Belleville / Kingston
Research and Administration
- Human Resources Administrator
- OSINT & Background Researcher
- Valid Ontario Private Investigator or Dual License [Preferred]
- At least 2 years of field experience or relevant technical skills
- Access to a discreet and reliable vehicle
- Valid class G driver’s license or equivalent with business use insurance
- Possess strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Access to HD video cameras, a computer & high-speed internet
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and overnight
- Ability to travel throughout the province of Ontario
- Relevant Professional Certifications and Designations