Private Solutions Agency is seeking experienced and qualified Private investigators to conduct investigations in diverse communities across Ontario, Nationally and Internationally.
We are an equal opportunity employer;
Diversity is our greatest strength.
Current Job Openings
(Updated November 2021)
Join our growing team across Ontario! We offer competitive wages, exciting case opportunities and support to allow you to grow as professional investigators.
Applicants must first submit the form at the bottom of this page prior to sending any documents for review.
We are currently recruiting licensed private investigators in the following areas:
- Southern Ontario
- Sudbury & North Ontario
We are looking for a qualified and certified Pen Tester to join our team to participate in bug bounties, cyber and physical risk mitigation assessments for our clients.
For more information contact email@example.com
Minimum Requirements for Investigators
- Valid Ontario Private Investigator License [Dual License Preferred]
- Surveillance experience or relevant technical skills
- Access to a discreet and reliable vehicle
- Valid class G driver’s license or equivalent with business use insurance
- Possess strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Access to HD video cameras, a computer & high-speed internet
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays and overnight
- Ability to travel throughout the province of Ontario
- Relevant Professional Certifications and Designations